Friday, December 20, 2013

Dreaming Goals

It is my will to...

Perform ritual nonsense with Aleister Crowley
Take mescaline with Alan Ginsberg and write poetry
Meet my holy guardian angel somewhere in my mind
Adventure with Jack Kerouac
Become the Earth, a dolphin, a single mitochondria, the sun
Explore the pyramids
Witness the beginning and end of the universe
Smoke hash with Rumi and Dali
I will explore the inside of my body in a tiny submarine
Become a spider to dance between dimensions on the jeweled net of existence
Smoke DMT with Timothy Leary
Witness my death
Join Pythagorus' ancient cult
Explore the oceans, volcanoes, rain forests, and mountains
Be abducted by Aliens
Do shrooms with Jesus and Gautama Buddha
By psychoanalyzed by Jung and Maslow
Talk to my future self and past selves

I will systematically explore my dreams and the astral realms.


I'm a pilgrim on the edge,on the edge of my perception
We are travelers at the edge,
we are always at the edge of our perceptions.
Scott Mutter

How to have an out of body experience (OBE/OOBE) today:

Click for the best guide.


0 comments:

Post a Comment